Join us for the Humboldt Steelhead Days Kick Off Party and Pints for Non Profits event at the Mad River Brewing Co., Tap Room on Saturday, January 13, 5pm till 8pm. The band Ghost Train will play later in the evening. $1 of every pint sold will be donated to Humboldt Steelhead Days. Bring lots of cash or checks! We will have a square, but cash is easier.
• Register to enter the fishing contest at our first meet & greet
• Talk to HSD event coordinators and other anglers
• Win prizes! Limited edition Humboldt Steelhead Days Hoodie and HSD Hat from Lotus Mountain Screen Printing.
• You gotta drink a Steelhead (Extra Pale Ale or Double IPA) before you catch one.
• Learn more about the 2 rivers we’ll be fishing (Mad & Trinity)
• Pick up more information about the other events during HSD
• Special Guest: 2nd District Congressman Jared Huffman and 3rd District Supervisor Mike Wilson.