Join us for Humboldt Steelhead Days (Year#6), Kick Off Party and Pints for Non Profits event at the Mad River Brewing Co., Tap Room on Saturday, January 19, 5pm till 9pm.
• $1 of every pint sold will be donated to Humboldt Steelhead Days.
• Register or Sign Up to enter the steelhead fishing contest ($10) at our first meet & greet and major fundraiser for HSD year #6. You can also sign up the fishing contest at RMI Outdoors, Mad River Tackle, Mad River Brewing Co., at any point during the fishing contest window or online at www.humboldtsteelheaddays.com. Need not be present to win the contest. This contest is open to everyone locally and out of the area, anglers of all types. For contest rules, visit http://www.humboldtsteelheaddays.com/contest/
• Talk to HSD event coordinators, other anglers, John Fraley from CA Dept. of Fish & Wildlife and other watershed enthusiasts
• Win all kinds of prizes, enter to win drawings and silent auction items donated by our sponsors and partners
• Learn more about the two rivers we’ll be fishing: Mad & Trinity
• Pick up more information about the other events that will be going on during the HSD Fishing Contest dates of Jan. 19 to Feb. 23. HSD will host a Mad River Clean Up, A Kid’s Fishing Event with a live trout pond and the Blue Lake Steelhead Expo just to name a few.
• We will have HSD and MRA gear on hand to sell at this event.
Click to enlarge flier below: